How to connect your Shopify store to Putler?
- Give it a data source name.
- Enter your shop URL, Admin API Access Token.
- Please note: "Create an app" in your Shopify store to get the Admin API Access Token. Follow the steps below.
Creating app for Putler in your Shopify store.
- Log in to your store as the store owner.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Apps.
- Click Develop apps from the top OR Develop apps for your store from the bottom.
- Click on Create an app from the "App Development" area.
- "Create an app" pop-up appears.
- App name: Putler
- App developer: Your email
- Click Create app button.
- From the "Overview" tab, click on Configure Admin API scopes.
- Under "Admin API access scopes" of Configuration > Admin API integration
- Admin API access scopes
- Select Read access from the dropdown for Customers, Orders, Products only.
- You may want to use the search box to search for customers, orders and products
- And tick on read_customers, read_orders and read_products permissions.
- Webhook subscriptions
- Event version: 2022-01(Latest) (Keep it selected on the latest one)
- Click on Save to save the required permissions.
- It will show a Configuration saved message.
- Navigate to API credentials tab.
- Click on Install app to generate the Admin API access token
- It will show a confirmation pop-up. Click on Install.
- It will show a App installed message.
- The API key and API secret key are not required.
- Under the Admin API access token section, Click on Reveal token once.
- Copy the Admin API access token. Putler pulls the required information/ data using this token.
- Please note: You can only reveal it once. So make sure you keep a copy of it with you, in case you need it in future.
- If you lose it, you will have to create a new app and then use a new token.
Already added a data source to Putler and wish to add more?
- Login to Putler
- Click on the profile picture on the bottom left corner of the screen
- Click on Settings
- Click on Data Sources
- Click Link a new data source button.