How to connect your WooCommerce store to Putler?
- Once you sign in to Putler, click on the WooCommerce icon
- Fill in your WordPress site URL. [Here's how you find the URL - WordPress admin > Settings > General > Site Address (URL)]
- Log in to your WooCommerce account
- It will automatically install WooCommerce - Putler connector plugin on your WooCommerce site via FTP
If you have already added a data source to Putler and wish to add more, follow this:
- Login to Putler
- Click on the profile picture on the botton left corner of the screen
- Click on Settings
- Click on Data Sources
- Click 'Link new data source'