Steps to connect your Amazon Seller account to Putler
- Once you sign in to Putler, click on the Amazon icon – give this account a name.
- Select appropriate “Region” for your Amazon Seller account and hit “Continue”
- Log in to your Amazon Seller account.
- Under “Select an Account”, select the appropriate account to link to Putler and click on “Select Account” button.
- The permissions page appears. Accept and approve the required permission for Putler and hit “Confirm” button.
- Your Amazon Seller account is added successfully to Putler.