Steps to get 2Checkout API username & password details
Putler connects to your 2Checkout account via API. Your 2Checkout API username and password is different from your 2Checkout login username and password. You will need to enter the API username / password into Putler.
Here’s how you can create API specific user account from 2Checkout admin.
- Login to your 2Checkout account.
- Go to
Account - User Management. Click on ‘Create Username’
- Enter the username, password and other details.
- Make sure to select “API Access” and “API Updating” within “Access” selection.
- Click on “Create Username”
- Now use this username and password while setting up your 2Checkout account in Putler.