Putler Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Putler / Apps Magnet website and all products, services and content available at or through the website (taken together, the Website). The Website is owned and operated by Apps Magnet (“Apps Magnet”). The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by Apps Magnet (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the web site. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Apps Magnet, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- Your Account. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it. You must not use your account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Apps Magnet may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Apps Magnet liability. You must immediately notify Apps Magnet of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Apps Magnet will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Fees and Payment. By selecting a paid service you agree to pay Apps Magnet the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a paid service and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual period as indicated. Premium service fees are not refundable.
- Cancellation. You may cancel your paid services at any time. You can do that by following simple cancellation request form from your Accounts page. Since our payment processors may not offer automated cancellation, it may take us a while to cancel your account. Your credit card will not be charged after current billing cycle. In case it does, Apps Magnet agrees to refund that much money.
- Support. Support is available through Apps Magnet blog and customer support system.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Apps Magnet has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Apps Magnet disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Apps Magnet links, and that link to Apps Magnet. Apps Magnet does not have any control over those non-Apps Magnet websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Apps Magnet website or webpage, Apps Magnet does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Apps Magnet disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Apps Magnet websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Apps Magnet asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Apps Magnet violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Apps Magnet in accordance with Apps Magnet’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Apps Magnet will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Apps Magnet or others, Apps Magnet may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, Apps Magnet will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Apps Magnet.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Apps Magnet to you any Apps Magnet or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Apps Magnet. Apps Magnet, Putler and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Apps Magnet, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apps Magnet or Apps Magnet’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Apps Magnet or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Apps Magnet reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Apps Magnet may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Apps Magnet may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your account, you may follow cancellation request routine available on the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a Services account, such account can only be terminated by Apps Magnet if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Apps Magnet’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Apps Magnet can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Apps Magnet and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Apps Magnet nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Apps Magnet, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that increase the fees paid by you to Apps Magnet under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the date the cause of the action accrues. Apps Magnet shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Apps Magnet, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Apps Magnet and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Apps Magnet, or by the posting by Apps Magnet of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Maharashtra, India, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Maharashtra, India.
The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Apps Magnet may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.