PayPal is the most popular payment gateway that allows any business or individual with an email address to securely, conveniently and cost-effectively send and receive payments online.
What Makes PayPal Special?
- Very easy to setup and use – you can get started immediately
- Available in over 200 countries & supports 25 currencies
- Multiple solutions at one place- paypal credit, payment forms, virtual terminal, invoicing, paypal send money, micropayments, recurring billing, etc
- Easy integrations with shopping carts, accounting softwares, email marketing softwares, etc.
- List of strong API’s – Billing Agreements API, Invoicing API, Payments API, etc.
PayPal Analytics & Reporting
PayPal account reporting provides reports and search tools to help you with payment reconciliation and order tracking. Their main reports include: account history, sales activity, order fulfillment, monthly statements, recurring payments, etc.
These comes as a handy solution. But as your business grows, you can’t settle with just these. You need a more comprehensive solution to enhance your paypal analytics & paypal reporting.
Custom PayPal Reporting Alternatives
Since PayPal’s core reporting capabilities are limited, many companies offer comprehensive reporting integrations for PayPal. Some of the popular PayPal reporting tools include Putler, ChartMogul, PayDrill, GetControl, etc.
Steps To Integrate PayPal With Putler
- Sign-Up for Putler or go to My Account and enter credentials
- Go to Profile > Settings > Integrations > Add
- Select PayPal from the drop-down menu in the Account Type category
- Click on Continue. It will ask you to enter your PayPal credentials – email & password. Enter it and you will see instant reports of your business.
Enhance Your Paypal Analytics & Reporting Now
I use Putler daily to track out PayPal customers and sales. Managing subscriptions and refunds, paying affiliates takes about a tenth of the time. As a bonus, when I want to analyse sales performance, all the data is there ready to go and generates reports super fast!.
James Rose, Director, Aktura Technology