How to connect Google Analytics account to Putler?
- Once you sign in to Putler, click on the Google Analytics icon
- It will open up a window and ask you to sign in to your Google Analytics account
- Once signed in, it will ask you to 'Allow' Putler access your analytics data
- Select the views you want to connect within Putler
- Hit save. Your Google Analytics data source is now connected to Putler.
If you have already added a data source to Putler and wish to add more, follow this:
- Login to Putler
- Click on the profile picture on the botton left corner of the screen
- Click on Settings
- Click on Data Sources
- Click 'Link new data source'