Intelligent Ecommerce Analytics And Reporting For Your Authorize.Net Transactions
Authorize.Net users lacked the insights to grow their business due to the absence of any reporting tool for it. But, now with this in-depth reporting software Putler, there won’t be any such problem.
Why in-depth reporting for Authorize.Net is a must?
The standalone Authorize.Net report hardly provides any meaningful data that can lead your business on the growth path.
If you want to succeed, you must get acquainted with in-and out-of your business and hence, you must stick to in-depth reporting always.
What’s Notable About Authorize.Net
With 4,00,000+ merchant customers and over $88+ billion in annual transaction volume, Authorize.Net is one of the oldest and most trusted payment processors in the world. Some of its top features include:
- Simple checkout and powerful integration with shopping carts
- Apple pay support – currently available for US based merchants
- Automated Recurring Billing
- Customer Information Manager(CIM)
Authorize.Net built-in Reporting – Only Transactions Data
Authorize.Net reporting gives you only transactions report for your business. To retrieve it, you need the Authorize.Net API and before you can use the Transaction Details API, you must enable it in the Merchant Interface.
If done properly, you get the following transactions data:
- Settled batch list – Batch ID, Settlement Time, and Settlement State for all settled batches with a range of dates.
- Transaction list – summary details for each transaction.
- Unsettled transactions list – data for up to 1000 of the most recent transactions
- Customer Profile transactions list – details for each transaction for a specific customer profile or payment profile
- Transaction details – complete transaction information
- Batch statistics – statistics for a single batch, specified by the batch ID
- Merchant details – setup and configuration details for a merchant’s Authorize.Net account
Authorize.Net Reporting Limitations
As Authorize.Net reporting focuses just on transaction details, it misses out completely in this cases:
All important sales metrics like revenue, time when maximum and minimum sales occur, number or refunds, number of orders, order frequency, etc. are not available in Authorize.Net reports.
Insights like total sales for each product, best -sellers, product leader-board, product vise refunds, etc. are missing from Authorize.Net reports.
Authorize.Net reports also doesn’t provide customer related metrics like total customers, new vs returning customers, most profitable customers, worst customers, customer profile details – like email, name, avatar, phone, address, etc.
Audience insights like which are your website most visited pages, top search terms, bounce rate, etc. aren’t available.
Is Putler The Best Authorize.Net Reporting Tool?
Putler is an out-and-out reporting and analytics solution for Authorize.Net. Connect your Authorize.Net account to Putler and you will come across instantly useful insights and metrics to grow your business.
Increase your Online Sales Using Putler
As mentioned above, since there was a dearth of reporting tool for Authorize.Net, online businesses didn’t got the much needed insights to grow their business.
But, now with Putler at your fingertips, getting those in-depth reports and growing your business is a child’s task.