Bring your Shopify transactions to Putler for some awesome analytics!
New to Putler?
Putler is the best sales analytics app in the universe! Once you connect it with your Shopify account, within minutes you’d see an X-ray of your own business! Sales, Trends, Key Performance Indicators, Subscriptions, Product / Customer value – the whole nine yards at blazing speeds even while offline!
[dt_button size=”medium” animation=”none” color=”” link=”https://www.putler.com/download/” target_blank=”true”]First, download Putler[/dt_button]
Connect Putler with Shopify
- Open Putler. Go to Settings – Accounts.
- Click the green plus button to add a new account.
- Select “Shopify” in “Account Type”.
- Give a name to your account.
- Select “Allow Putler to access my data” in “Access Mode”.
- Enter your Shopify domain name.
- Click “Continue” and then “Save”
- This will open a window and ask you to login to Shopify (if needed) and allow Putler to access your data.
- Once you do that, Putler will automatically close the window and start importing your Shopify data.