If you run an Etsy business (infact any business), you probably want to focus on growing sales. Now since Etsy is a tightly knitted community, it has tons of Etsy seller apps which help you achieve this. One such category within Etsy seller apps is Etsy analytics/ Etsy reporting apps.
To make your task easier, we have jotted down some really interesting Etsy apps that belong to this category of Etsy reporting/analytics which also help you gain visibility, grow sales and in some cases even retain customers.
Do take a look at these amazing Etsy seller apps and stick to the ones that appeal to you the most:
Putler is an advanced reporting & analytics Etsy app that provides accurate metrics, reports, and insights for your Etsy shop within seconds. You can connect either one or multiple Etsy shops to your Putler accounts and then get in-depth etsy reports on your sales, products and customers. Putler also lets you connect your Google Analytics and provides you audience reports too. It is literally a one-stop solution for merchants that have multiple Etsy Shops. Also if you have one Etsy shop it can be just as useful, thanks to these amazing features:
Pricing: $29.00/month onwards
- Multiple Etsy store consolidation and reports
- Complete Sales & Transactions Data
- Actionable customer insights – Purchase history, variation reports, segments
- Customer Segmentation – Loyal, Champions, At-risk and more
- Revenue and customer forecasting
- Monthly goal monitoring and tracking
- Performance comparisons
- Premade filters
- Best time/day to sell on your Etsy shop
- Deep product information and tracking
- Multiple payment gateways / shopping carts consolidation
- Easy to track and follow customers
- In-depth Etsy sales reports and insights that help grow your business
- Great tool to manage a lot of people, schedules, and finances.
- Layout Ease of use Data available Pricing
- Easiest and most powerful Etsy analytics tool
- Doesn’t provide inventory management.
Google Trends is the best Etsy analytical tool that helps to compare the popularity of your product search terms and trends. With the help of Google Trends you can find the trending searches of your products.
Pricing: Google Trends has not provided pricing information for this product or service.
- Site Auditing
- Keyword Suggestion
- SERP Rank Tracking
- Link Building
- Backlink Monitoring
- Competitor Analysis
- Google Trends shares interest in a keyword or topic over time.
- It allows you to filter by geographic area.
- Google Trends shares related topics and queries.
- Some Etsy reports are not available for certain keywords due to insufficient data.
- Google could let you refine searches a bit more with boolean language.
- Data is aggregated so therefore does not provide detail on the actual volume of search activity online
Sked Social is a popular Etsy app that schedules your businesses promotional updates on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. This application totally coordinates with your online store, you can make and share posts that you can utilize many occasions over.
- Multi-Channel Marketing
- Content & Campaign Management
- Campaign Analysis
- Social Media Integration
- Excellent support.
- Makes your business look professional.
- It generates organic traffic to your business through the social media platform.
- It creates massive awareness for your business through social media.
- Presenting could lead to spam if not appropriately arranged.
- Week by week organizer excluded from the fundamental social organizer.
Wix Etsy Analytics is a great alternative for eCommerce stores that are looking for normal website performance metrics. It provides comprehensive traffic trends reports for your eCommerce website.
Pricing: Three plans available
Business Basic – $20/mo
Business Unlimited – $25/mo
Business VIP – $35/mo
- Traditional payments gateways, including PayPal, Stripe, and Square.
- Inventory Management
- Shipping Options
- Abandoned Cart Recovery
- Multichannel Selling
- Wix has built-in SEO tools to make life as easy as possible.
- Multichannel selling
- Advanced ecommerce tools
- Beginner friendly
- No stock management alerts
- Too much creative freedom
Sell On Etsy
Sell On Etsy is the best Etsy analytical software that allows you to place all orders of your shop products on sale. It saves your time and energy by creating fully automated sales events for your eCommerce store. You can easily schedule your sales events in multiple shop sections and it automatically renews your listings.
- A month to month financial plan of credits for postings and Etsy Ads
- Admittance to a rebate on a custom web address for your Etsy shop
- Restock demands for customers keen on your things that have sold out
- Progressed shop customization choices
- Admittance to limits on custom bundling and special material like boxes, business cards, and signage
- Market to a Large Audience
- Underlying Analytics
- Simple to Setup and Maintain a Store
- You Can Only Sell Handmade Items
- Etsy Charges Listing and Transaction Fees
- Market Could Be Saturated
Marmalead is the powerful Etsy analytics tool that helps to find the real shoppers’ keywords to promote their products. It is the best machine learning tool that helps to take the guesswork on Etsy.
- Real Search Volume
- Side-by-Side Comparison
- Real Engagement
- Appears to be an invaluable resource
- Helps to get right tags for your Etsy shop
- Recurring charge no customer service.
LeadDyno is the best analytics app that provides affiliate management and tracking Etsy reports to manage your eCommerce store all-in-one platform. It allows your online store visitors to share your products on different social media platforms within a second.
- Single-click social sharing
- Mobile optimized
- Google Adwords conversion tracking
- Online marketing tracking
- Easy marketing & affiliate signup
- Easy to install and use
- Great app, even better customer support!
- It easily tracks Affiliates’ sales whether they are coming from FB, Youtube or their site.
- There was no way to customize the automatic payment method.
- The support team takes time to get in touch with you.
Craft Task Manager
Craft Task Manager is the best Etsy analytics tool for iPhone and iPad that helps to track the current status of the products. It provides dynamic product checklists for preparing orders to ship with shipping, profit estimates, and reporting capabilities.
- Record order notes
- Etsy Fee Calculator
- Paypal Fee Calculator
- Credit Card Fee Calculator
- Profit & Advertising Calculator
- Track order progress by using checkboxes for completed order components
- Record listing cost price
WiseStamp is an award-winning signature generator tool that generates and manages your business email signature. It automatically adds your latest product to your Etsy shop with your business email signature.
- Central management
- Easy design and setup
- Professional templates
- Push marketing updates
- Google Apps integrations
- Premium support
- Various templates are available to create your own business signature.
- A professional email signature that drives traffic to my blog and social media sites on autopilot.
- Nice User Interface.
- Signature templates are limited, more variety needed.
- Glitchy interface while using chrome browser.
Whatify is the best Etsy analytics tool for price optimization and photo editing for ETSY sellers and Shopify sellers. It helps to know about your business and helps to watch your product sales.
- Easy Integration
- Zero data skills required
- Generate predictions and recommended actions in a moments
- Image Editing
Which Etsy analytics tools did you like?
If you’ve already learned how to sell on Etsy, take advantage of the best Etsy analytics tools to take your ecommerce store to the next level! Check out the Etsy analytics tools we’ve listed, make use of the free trials, and increase sales on Etsy.
Getting Etsy reports is easy, you only need to figure which tool fits your business and budget the best.
We recommend you to try out Putler – our Etsy analytics + Etsy marketing tool to get the most accurate Etsy reports and insights.