Last updated on January 2, 2021
Shopify is the best eCommerce solution platform for online sellers & online businesses too. And Shopify analytics tools are must-have if you want to make your Shopify site more popular online. These tools help your organizations to evaluate your website’s performance and then make more strategic growth decisions.
What are the benefits of using Shopify?
Easy to use:
Shopify understands that not everyone is a technical mastermind. So it provides easy to use, straightforward apps that can be used by anyone and everyone.
Visually Appealing Stores
Shopify provides a variety of templates that help in the creation of unique and visually appealing online stores. It comes with a basic theme but designers and developers can work on it to create a store with rich UI and exceptional UX.
Third Party App Integrations
Shopify allows you the customize your store the way you want. And to make this easier, it provides you multiple easy to use apps that perform various tasks. These apps help you enhance your store with minimal effort.
Secure and Reliable
Security is essential for an online business because it deals with confidential personal and financial information of the customers. Similarly, it must always be available online. Both these features are taken care of with this hosted solution that takes care of upgrades and maintenance. Shopify ensures that your store’s data is secure and reliable at all points in time.
Excellent Loading Speed
Being a globally hosted solution, Shopify has a reliable infrastructure along with optimized hardware and software. This gives the platform a super-fast loading speed and the e-commerce made on it load in a matter of seconds.
Mobile responsiveness is the key to success of an e-commerce store. The Shopify themes are mobile responsive, which means that it can be used to avail mobile-optimized stores. There are even free iPhone and Android apps that can be used to manage the store.
Simple analytics reports: Shopify also provides some in-house reporting. These reports are simple and user friendly but in order to get more from your store’s data, Shopify has an array of third-party Shopify analytics tools which provide more in-depth and advanced reports. In this blog, we have put together some of the best Shopify analytics tools – features, USP, pricing, pros and cons. So continue reading…
Here are the list of 10 best Shopify Analytics tools:
This is the hassle-free Shopify analytics tools. It’s an application made by business people for business people. The best thing about Putler is it helps monitor not just one but multiple Shopify stores in a single place. Take a look at more of its interesting features below:
Price : $29/month
- Import data from multiple shoipfy stores, payment gateways, other data sources in one place.
- Automatic deduplication, enrichment, currency and timezone conversion.
- Comprehensive Reports on products, sales, transactions and customers.
- 153+ key performance indicators and reports.
- Issue refunds, manage subscriptions.
- RFM customer segmentation.
- Personalized growth recommendations.
- Inbound & Outbound API.
- Not just reports, Putler provides growth tools like – customer segmentation, forecasting, goal settings and tracking.
- Multi-channel reporting in a single place
- Affordable pricing
- Works for both SaaS as well as non SaaS businesses
- Putler is extraordinary for dealing with many individuals, timetables, and accounts.
- No inventory management
- No cohorts
Want to try out Putler for free? Sign up for a FREE trial here.
This is the best ecommerce analytics tool to improve your advertising efforts and exponentially increase your ecommerce metrics.
- Executive summary
- Predefined customer segment
- Individual Customer data & journey
- Order & Products Analytics
- PDF Reports
- Substance and traffic investigation
- Progressed AI
- Simple traffic information
- No serious designs
- No SEO highlights
3. Sensai Metrics:
Sensai Metrics helps to grow your business in the right way. Sensai Metrics is a SAAS to investigate online business stores with various information science models and AI, we bring together all the information from a web based business.
Price: $179/ per month
- Budget allocation – with campaign performance and customers conversion
- Customer journey – customer’s journey towards conversion
- Facebook audiences – Helps in understanding how audiences perform across ad sets
- Generate custom and general insights
- Sales stats
- Custom funnels – for checking at which stage most customers are lost.
- Coupons dashboard
- Product dashboard
- Continuous traffic
- Highlight ritch
- The cost
- The plan
- Tech center
- No substance highlights
eCommerce analytics tool powered by artificial intelligence. It brings data from all your marketing and analytics apps to one dashboard. It then uses eCommerce intelligence, backed by industry experts to suggest high-converting marketing strategies that identify untapped market opportunities to help increase the revenue.
Price : $49.99/month
- Customer analytics report
- Product analytics report
- Performance analytics report
- Growth analytics report
- Online business checkout reports
- Various item sections
- Top to bottom client sections
- The cost
- Pro device
- No traffic information
Conversific is another sort of benefit examination ecommerce analytics tool for Shopify that encourages you to streamline your traffic and change, accumulate better information, and develop online deals and benefits.
Price: $29.00 per month
- Ecommerce report – monitor store performance
- Ecommerce benchmarks – for benchmarking performance against competitors
- Data insights – actionable insights and personalised list of action items
- Products and customer analytics
- Prescient Analytics
- Friend benchmarks
- Transformation bits of knowledge
- No substance
- The cost
- In view of Google Analytics
enterprise level, real-time predictive analytics and data science platform for eCommerce stores.
- Real-Time Predictive Analytics
- Life time value and Inventory Forecasting
- UI based ML workflows, ability to build, train, test and deploy ML models. Making predictions and identifying patterns.
- Ease of utilization, valuing, constant idea,
- Pleasant arrangement of applications, incredibly simple to begin.
- The idea of application store assists with empowering investigation for known areas
- Need more applications, a few records and how to help manage hardly any highlights.
- Recordings and introductions may help.
Canecto is a web analytics reporting tool to draw in online entrepreneurs in an excursion that will change them. try not to need to invest energy on web investigation or need to learn muddled instruments.
- Comparison with competitors
- On-site improvements
- User Journey
- Traffic recommendations
- Content Improvements
- A ton to offer however I might want to explicitly feature that the robotized reports are an incredible efficient device!!
- The online dashboard is simple to explore.
- I like the computerized reports that are shipped off me each Friday.
- The substance part is truly incredible, and I would cherish for the framework to have more experiences here.
- You need to introduce the content before it works.
- I would have enjoyed that the day by day report was an application and not an email.
8. Yandex Metrica:
Yandex.Metrica is an amazing web investigation framework consolidating progress announcing instruments with heat guides and meeting replay.
Price: You pay according to your customer data
- Detailed traffic data for desktop and mobile updated in real time
- Discover audience location, device, browser, and ad blocker usage
- Return on investment from online marketing activities
- Session replay, clicks and heat maps for customer visits
- Custom user segmentation
- Framework generally approves of inspecting, as in Google Analytics.
- Information about site visits not communicated to Google.
- Interface is basic.
- Interface isn’t versatile.
- Framework lessens the speed of stacking the site.
- Interface doesn’t uphold various dialects
Track singular guests utilizing your site progressively. Comprehend and develop your traffic with free, live examination.
- User-friendly reports
- Page tracker
- Calculate total number of visitors
- Increase site performance and growth
- Find out about Your Visitors.
- Ability Your Website is Being Used
- Traffic Counter
- Mistakes Encountered
- Restricted Free Version
- Misrepresented and Expensive
10. Segments Analytic:
Segment is the main client information stage that gives progressed eCommerce client insight to transform clients into rehashes. It offers an expository force that encourages you to gather, clean, and control your client information.
- Prebuilt Segmentation
- Client Cohorts
- Email Return on Investment (ROI)
- Item Return on Investment (ROI)
- Increase customer lifetime value
- Mixpanel track work
- Radio track work
- Portion track work
- You will require a designer to assist you with actualizing Segment.
- Troubleshooting issues turns out to be somewhat harder since you currently have two frameworks in play.
- Some instrument explicit highlights won’t work through Segment.
Shopify Analytics tools help you to develop growth strategies and take critical decisions by providing you clarity and in-depth analysis of your store’s sale and customer data. So do take a look at the incredible Shopify analytics tools mentioned above and stick to what fits your business the best.
If you wish to get a hands-on and then decide, signup for a 14 day free trial of Putler. The setup is easy and will take less than 10 minutes. Also, you don’t need any coding skills or credit card info to get started with Putler.
If you have any questions regarding Putler or any other Shopify analytics tools, drop in a comment. I will send you a reply asap.