Last updated on December 29, 2020
For any online or offline business, customer billing is quite a challenging part to handle. It may be taxing to manage payments, both recurring and one-time, as customers proceed to buy your services or products online.
In e-commerce ventures, the usage of payment gateways is quite prominent these days.
Given the complexity of tools available, there is one payment processor that stands out for all kinds of transactions against goods and services online.
Yes! I am referring to the Stripe for online businesses.
So, why Stripe? Stripe is particularly designed for the websites and their owners looking at enhancing their shopping cart or checkout experience for their customers.
Let’s list out some of the advantages and disadvantages of using Stripe.
- Easy to setup recurring payments
- Can offer your customers discounts and coupon codes
- Enables you to set up subscription payments
- If a customer changes their subscription mid-billing, Stripe gives you the ability to pro-rata charges
- Excellent reminder system
- No refund fees
- Seamless checkout experience means increased conversions
- Issues with frozen or cancelled accounts, especially for businesses in riskier industries
- Limited options for in-person payments
- May require technical skills or developer resources to customize
- Limited advance reports and analytics
Owing to this, if you have a growing online business and you using Stripe payment processor, it becomes all the more important for you to resort to a third-party analytics tools for Stripe. Discussed below are some of the most distinguished Stripe analytics tools for you to choose from.
Let’s first hover over a comparison chart with the most popular stripe analytics tools in use these days:
|People Insights/Customer Segmentation||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Multiple Stripe Account Management||Yes||No||Yes||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Single Dashboard – Comprehensive Reporting||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Pricing||$29/month||$125/month||$19/month||$50/month||$49/month||Contact Sales||$29/month||$49/month||$49/month||Contact Sales|
Why choose a stripe analytics tool for managing online payments? Let’s dive into some of the meatier aspects of this software.
Considered an ideal analytics tool for Stripe, Putler has created a niche for itself in an existing and highly competitive marketplace.
It is apt for not only a SaaS-based business model but for all kinds of online business.
A meaningful reporting and analytics tool on an agile dashboard, Putler has gained prominence amongst users for its rewarding nature.
- Lets you get a single view of data from multiple sources, i.e. payment gateways, e-commerce shopping carts, etc.. Offers its clients with a unified view of customer analytics by running the data through the Google analytics tool.
- Consolidates and reconciles reports on a single window to be viewed by different business units as well as websites.
- Managing transaction, rebates and subscriptions have never been this easy. Thanks to Putler’s one-stop reporting software for Stripe.
- Automatic data consolidation and enrichment tool with real-time time zone and currency conversion feature.
- Starter:- For $29/month, connect 2 data sources, get 2 years historic data and process upto 300 orders monthly.
- Growth:- For $79/month, connect upto 7 data sources, get 5 years historic data and process upto 3000 orders monthly
- Scale:- For $249/month, connect upto 10 data sources, get 7 years historic data and process upto 10,000 orders monthly
- Custom:- Have a bigger custom requirement? Reach out to the team. they will create a special plan suited to your needs and budget
A SaaS-enabled payment analytics software, Pabbly is used not only for bill generation but as an efficient revenue reporting tool.
- Lets you record and track your payment transactions along with a downloadable invoice feature.
- Add unlimited customers and manage multiple products/plans simultaneously.
- Create and manage unlimited plans or offers towards a single product through Pabbly.
- Sales analytics made easy with Pabbly. It allows the user to initiate refunds, calculate overall sales, manage new subscriptions and track cancelled subscriptions on a single dashboard.
- Besides Stripe (as its payment gateway), Pabbly also supports PayPal for effective payment transactions using 25+ global currencies.
Depending on the customer acquisition model, Pabbly’s pricing structure can be categorised into:
- Starter:- This plan is available at $5/m in which you can manage 50 customers & explore all the essential features of this tool.
- Rookie:- The Rookie plan charges $29/m which allows you adding around 1000 customers in the tool. Also, you can customize the checkout page into any language you want to.
- Pro:- It is the most popular plan of this tool billing only $59 per month where you can set up the accounts of unlimited customers without any restrictions.
- Advance:- It is the last plan where you get to add unlimited customers to your account & use a lot more features at just $99/month.
Another promising analytics tool for Stripe, Baremetrics comes with a 60-day free trial period. Are you looking out for comparison metrics/charts to know how your competitors are performing, then Baremetrics is quite a useful tool for you.
- A SaaS-based Stripe analytics tool that helps execute business benchmarks efficiently.
- Allows the client to opt for a revenue redemption mechanism through dunning management.
- An intelligent software to help analyse revenue and predict future revenue forecasts accurately.
- Is commonly used for efficient lead scoring and profiling processes to identify the target audience or consumer.
- Enterprise:- 500$ per month for MRR up to 500,000$
- Business:-250$ per month for MRR up to 200,000$
- Professional:- 100$ per month for MRR up to 50,000$
- Startup:-50$ per month for MRR up to 10,000$
After a fair comparison of different Stripe reporting and analytical tools, ChartMogul has made its presence felt across domains. This platform offers the client with quite an elaborate data insight from the available raw data on its well-managed dashboard.
Let’s dive deep into some of its prominent features.
- Allows the user to view well-categorised sales regions and customer plan groups.
- Clients can upload bulk reports using CSV files directly.
- Uses multiple data churn formulae and helps the user to change time zone and currencies through the display settings.
- Launch:- Here, you can sign up for FREE and check MRR up to $10k.
- Mogul:-You just have to pay $100/month for 1000 paying customers.
- Volume:-You can contact them for pricing if you have more than 10,000 paying customers.
To reduce the churn rate of your business, it is the best tool. This amazing payment tracking tool silently retries all the declined payments or sends the dunning message through text messages, emails and even phone calls to the customers.
Other than Stripe it gives integration of other payment gateways such as-
- Managing Retention: It designs few acquisition campaigns & also re-engage your subscription. Which is rearranged back in the recurring revenue stream and automatically reduces your churn rate.
- Non-hectic Card Update: In this tool you don’t have to log-in every time for small work. This service allows your customer to update the card information in a secure manner.
- Supports all devices: Your business can be managed anytime, anywhere as this tool supports all major platforms from tablets to the web. It ensures that irrespective of the devive, you have a unified view of your subscription.
- Starter Plan: In this, you need to pay $49/m per 1,000 monthly unique subscriptions. Also, give access to only a single payment service provider.
- Professional Plan: This Plan is best for you when you get upto 10000 unique monthly subscriptions . you have to pay $199/month for it. it gives access to 3 payment service providers.
- Enterprise Plan: you need to contact Metricsco support To know the pricing of this plan.
It is an excellent payment analytics and customer retention tool that helps you to analyze and manage the data of your Stripe account. you can also monitor funding, CLTV, MRR and much more.
It also gives service integration to a few other softwares:
- Google Merchant Center
- Shopify Plus and much more.
- Segment Customers: The Collected Data can be leveraged to filter and sort customers into segments.
- Client’s Data can be Exported To Other Tools: This amazing tool gives you the facility to spread collected data to more useful places for your business.
- Data manipulation: In case there are any changes made in your stripe account, then Grow automatically shifts your customers via a real-time funnel and rescues any sort of risk like credit card expiry, trial pack end and much more.
Grow.com hasn’t provided the information related to pricing for this product or service. To obtain current pricing, contact Grow.com
Say bye to uncertain data and say hi to a new data analysis tool. It delivers you real count information from Stripe account of yours.
It also gives service integration to a few other software:
- Olark and more.
- Get MRR Details: It not only shows the new, expansion, lost MRR but also lets you look into the data.
- Churn rate is known In All Glory!: No one likes churn, it’s like a devil in your business! So, this software lets you easily compare the performance between your revenues as well as easily.
- Weekly Reports: You can get the significant data directly in your inbox. With the help of rolling metrics, you can even look if the graph lines are turning on or not.
FirstOfficer is an amazing tool as it gives 5 pricing plans and every plan consists of email support and 30-day free trial pack.
- Hobby Plan: This plan charges $29/month for up to 250 customers including a weekly report.
- Startup Plan: This plan bills $79/m for up to 1,000 customers including importing non-stripe payments, inviting teammates, cohort retention and weekly email reports.
- Professional Plan: It is the same as the Startup plan except for cost and customers. It bills $149/m for up to 2,500 customers.
- Business Plan: The additional feature in this plan is that you can customize CSV export files by requesting it and buying it at $249/m for up to 5,000 customers.
- Enterprise Plan: There are 3 plans in it-
- Lite Enterprise:- This plan bills $349/m for up to 10,000 customers.
- Pro Enterprise:- This plan charges $499/m for up to 20,000 customers.
- Elite Enterprise:- This plan charges $699/m for up to 30,000 customers.
The above three plans have similar features as the business plan.
This tool is a one-click solution for getting instant notifications and metrics of your account. The dashboard of Statsbot is very convenient and simple to understand and handle.
It only supports 1 payment gateway:
- Weekly Reports: If your work is paying off then it provides the latest and instant data about metrics. With The help of this feature you can get updates about your stripe account instantly.
- Automatic Card updating: This service automatically updates the existing card information. Hence, there is no manual work. This feature will work with Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards.
- Every SaaS Metrics Details: It provides every detail regarding the payment metrics required to run a SaaS business like MRR, churn rate, net revenue, new subscribers, and a lot more.
- Main Software: Freemium, from $49 per month
It is the most convenient software to track the revenues, paid or failed transactions, charges, CLTV, new subscriptions, total customers and much more in real-time. With Stripe, it gives integration of some other services like –
- Pinterest and more.
- All the KPI’s In a Single Platform: Now don’t find the most important metrics in a sheet, database or anywhere else, with this tool bring all the important metrics altogether at a single platform.
- Within minutes, build your office Datawall: With Databox, you can seamlessly display data from various data sources without even knowing a single line of code. You can even keep your data secure just by choosing which IP address or customer can access the Datawall.
- Convenient Business Metrics: Being user-oriented, it provides quick business insights through tablets, smartphones or wearables devices.
Databox facilitates its users with 4 different plans all along with a 15-days free trial pack.
- Free Plan: This plan is best for the small amount of data as it is free. It includes daily data refreshment and goal tracking also.
- Basic Plan: This plan is for small teams and individuals.it bills $49/m
- Business Plan: This plan is for small and medium size companies and it bills $249/m
- Custom Plan: For large companies and increasing needs, you have to choose this Plan. contact the Databox support team to know the pricing of this plan.
Treasure Data is one of the most scalable and secure cloud analytics platforms.
Except for Stripe, it gives integration of over 100 services like –
- Salesforce Pardot
- Marketo and more.
- Unify All Your Raw Data: With this software you do not have to write custom scripts for every service. you can combine all the data of various services in a single place.
- Live Reports And Dashboards: The dashboard of Treasure Data is user-friendly, easy to access and enables you to see business metrics’s live reports
- Flexible, Secure And Reliable: This is a very flexible tracking software/tool as it won’t lose data. It securely transfers data across the systems and saves the encrypted data in its storage.
Contact for Pricing
So far, this article enables you to obtain relevant information about some of the popular Stripe analytics tools in the marketplace. Given the complexity in obtaining accurate payment information to grow your online business, it is quite important to focus on a product that manages to simplify your payment processing platform.
By and large, Stripe analytics tool – Putler, has been identified as revolutionary payment analytics and reporting software.
If you are interested in giving Putler a try, https://www.putler.com/ allows you to create your free account with a 14-day free trial offer.